At last they are here. The info you have all been waiting for. Kept to brighten a damp day.
Bridgend County Running League – Advance Dates Notice
1. BAC – Wednesday 9th May – Ogmore Castle Trail Run – A 5.5km trail route over Southerndown Common to finish behind the Pelican pub.
2. OPR – Wednesday 13th June – Blackmill – Multi terrain 4 mile route.
3. Porthcawl Runners – Wednesday 27th June – Bryngarw Park – Multi terrain over 5k.
4. Cornelly Striders – Wednesday July 18th – Kenfig Reserve – Usual sandy 5km route to Sker and back.
5. Brackla Harriers – Tuesday 14th August – Newbridge Fields Trail – 2 lap route as used in 2017.
6. Pencoed Tri & Panthers – Tuesday 4th September – Rest Bay Beach Race
All the above races to start at 7:00pm and entry will open approx two weeks before each fixture and close 48 hours before. Entries are online only with payment to be made on the night whilst collecting your number. Entrants must be current registered members of a BCRL participating club and wear club vests.